11th of June is when the screen sound technology comes into the Indian markets, thanks to the Samsung Galaxy M40 5g. The phone will not have an ear piece and will be making use of the “screen sound” technology, the first of its kind for the country.
The latest edition of smart phone in the Samsung M-series, the Samsung Galaxy M40 price set at Rs.20000 is all set for launch in the Indian subcontinent on the 11th of June.
Samsung galaxy M40 full specification
The Samsung Galaxy M40 5g will feature 32MP main sensor with a triple camera setup while the remaining two camera sensors will be of wide-angle and depth kinds. There have already been different M-series smart phones from Samsung launched in India, which were priced in the range of Rs.5000 to Rs.15000.
The Samsung Galaxy M40 price in India is said to be around Rs.20000, as per the update from Senior Vice President Asim Warsi, who is also spearheading the mobile business in India for Samsung.
Let us take a look at the Samsung Galaxy M40 specifications.
- The screen display of the Samsung Galaxy M40 5g will be ‘infinity O’ model with a cut-out in the shape of “O” and it will be a Super AMOLED display.
- The Samsung Galaxy M40 will use Screen sound technology, a technology where the sound is produced from the display and not through the earpiece unlike the other models.
- Android 9 Pie along with OneUI from Samsung will be the backbone of this latest smart phone.
- Samsung Galaxy M40 5g in India will be the first of the smart phones to use Qualcomm Snapdrago 675 processor.
- It is expected to have a RAM of 6GB with a storage capacity of 128GB for now. However we can expect further variants in this segment in near future from the company.
- The Samsung Galaxy M40 5g is said to feature a 5000mAh battery, same as the M20 and the M30 models from Samsung, which will easily last for more than a day.
If you liked the Samsung Galaxy M40 specification, and want to own this swanky looking smart phone, then just click on Samsung Galaxy M40 Amazon to get the same.
For latest updates, stay tuned to Bulletins Board.