Bulletins board understands the significance of privacy of their users and values it. We ensure that there is complete transparency in any information collected from you, how it is stored, disseminated or shared.
What information do we collect?
There is information collected from third parties as well as our users when they access our website through any of the devices. When you register for the services, you will be required to provide information about yourself such as name, sex, age, contact information, etc. We also gather demographic information like your IP address when you use our website. Please note that your IP address do not directly identify you.
Additionally we may also collect information about the browser type, type of device used, language of the browser, mobile carrier, location, requested/referred URLs, etc. when you browse through our website. The information is collected irrespective of whether you register with us or not, purely based on your browsing history on our website.
You can access our information both through our social media page on Facebook or directly from our website and the information is gathered from both platforms.
How do we collect?
- When you register or when you browse our website through mobile or computer or any other platform.
- We also collect information when you post a comment or query on our website in answer to any of our content.
- When you use your social media account to access our web page or our social media page.
- We use web beacons, browser cookies and other third party tools to collect information.
- If you enable GPS, then we may also capture your current location with the same.
How is it stored and used?
The information we collect from you is stored using the highest possible encryption standards, to ensure absolutely no compromise on the confidentiality. We use the information thus collected for
- Providing better customer experience when you visit our website next time.
- To know your preferences and manage the services accordingly.
- To process subscriptions which you may have opted for in our website.
- To send e-newsletters that will give you information on what is the latest news on our website.
- To contact you with regards to any kind of promotional deals.