Weight loss is not about going for extreme diets. We can cut down some calories in our regular diet very easily. All you have to pay little attention on what you are eating.
- Some tricks to save calories from your meals.
- Instead of whole milk use low fat milk .
- Avoid using high fat dressing in your salads as these are high in calories.
- Swap sugar cereals with high fiber cereals. Check the food label carefully .
- Swap your favorite food versions with healthier ones.
- Save 100 calories by eating an open sandwich. (One serving of cereal contain 80 calories) . If you open your sandwich you can save 80 calories directly .
- Maintain the portion size.