To fight with coronavirus pandemic, the government has launched a new app. It is known as aarogya setu app, which is a new coronavirus tracking app that warns users when they crossed paths with any coronavirus infected people currently. It has been originated by the central government and NIC egov mobile apps.
What is the feature of the aarogyasetu app?
Aarogyasetu app is a coronavirus tracking app that uses data given by users, location, and Bluetooth generated social graph to track if one has come close to anyone who could have tested COVID-19 patients. The most important thing is that it is based on the location and data of users to make it more efficient. It needs more data from different locations.
The main feature of aarogya setu app is a self-assessment test and a list of helpline numbers across India. It is available for both Android and iOS users. You can download this app easily for app stores. You need to type aarogyasetu in the search bar simply and you will get the install option to download the app.
How to use Aarogya Setu app?
- Open the app on your smartphone and select the desired language from 11 different languages.
- Then, tap on the register now an option at the last slide of the information page
- Let all the required permission as it uses location and Bluetooth data to work to give access to service.
- On the next screen, you need to enter your mobile number and tap on submit.
- Then, enter OTP which received via messages
- At last, the app will ask you some essential details such as name, age, sex, profession and your travel history in the last one month. Click on submit.
- Then, the app will turn to the homepage of the app. It will reveal the level of risk you have. If it is marked in green with the message “you are safe,” then there is no need to worry.