Noodles are so common if we talk about the Chinese dishes. Among the variety of noodle recipes, Hakka noodles stands in the list of top Indo-Chinese dishes that are liked by the large number of people.
It is available in most of the restaurants located in India and in some other countries too. If we particularly talk about China, it is readily available at the food joints of the Chinese streets.
Hakka noodles are liked by people of all ages no matter children or adults. Here is the quick recipe of Veg Hakka Noodles that will not take much time in cooking and is quite delicious in taste. You are free to add the vegetables of your choice.
Ginger, Garlic, Celery, Green Chillies, Onion, bell pepper, sliced carrots, green onions, salt, white pepper and black pepper.
Hakka Noodles Recipe
- Follow the instructions that have been indicated on the package to boil the noodles.
- Drain the excess water from the boiled noodles and rinse them with cold and running water. This ensures that the noodles do not cook any further.
- Add 1 tablespoon of oil to a pan and heat under medium to high heat. Add minced ginger and garlic, finely chopped celery and sliced green chili to the heated oil.
- Saute the mixture for a while until you see the garlic and ginger changing color.
- Next, add sliced onions and then sauté for several minutes after which you then add bell pepper, sliced carrots and sliced green onion. Cook the mixture under high heat while ensuring that the vegetables will retain their crunchiness.
- Reduce the heat to the pan and add vinegar and soy sauce as per your preference.
- Stir the vegetables so that the sauce is mixed well. Next, add salt, white pepper and black pepper.
- Add the boiled noodles into the veggies and stir
- Ensure that the noodles are mixed well into the sauce by stirring thoroughly.
- To enhance the taste, you can add chili oil to your mixture. This is however optional.
- Once the noodles are well mixed, you can then garnish by adding extra spring onions
Serve and Enjoy the delicious taste of veg hakka noodles.
Recipe By: Mohit Tomar | Mumbai